Monday, November 15, 2004

Ginger Ninja

Such a beautiful day today... The sun is shining and I'm out of bed before 2pm! Definately have to go to the gym today!

I was so happy when I checked my email today. I got an email from my buddy who went to Brazil to persue a girl he met on the net! He's having such a great time and I think he's in love...ahhhhhh

I had a good weekend. I went to see my best friends, friends, boyfriends band on Saturday night...Strobe. They were ok, not totally original but passable. Then onto Retro. I wasn't at Retro with my normal posse of Sammy and Kristy but still hoping for a good night.

It was a really fun night...besides the fact that I was in the bathroom every 5 mins because my bladder is the size of a tiny pea. It was a really fuckin' good night...got some good photo's too. I always have fun with Channie and after a less than impressive first meeting with her friend Hanna, I seem to get along with her pretty good as well. It always interesting to hang out with people who can have fun without drinking...that idea just totally perplexes me...not that I'm not fun sober, I'm just MORE fun drunk!

Guys I need some ideas as to what I can do now that I'm finished uni, I need to do something different, like Parachuting or bungee jumping...but actually nothing so scary or potentially deadly. My goal for the mid session break was to go to a measum, but when I got there I realised my feelings of total bordom towards them and wanted to leave straight away.

I went for a tennis coaching job today...had a interview which went sooo well, now he wants to see my skills and seeing a though I haven't played in 3 years I'm sure they are totally shit, so he's given me 2 weeks to get back to my Phillopousis for...yeah right.

Anyway, thats it for today.... remember Survivor Tursday night...

Later Kyle

Ginger Ninja

No comments: